Monday, July 02, 2012

A Child's Love


Because a marriage isn't healthy without a little competition, Josh and I continually sometimes vie for Weston's love and affection. I clearly had the lead from the beginning, with the whole child-birth thing, and not to mention the whole supplying-the-food for the first year thing... But then, I don't know what happened. I think Josh bribes Weston while I am asleep or something. Because, it's not even a close race -- Weston LOOOVES his daddy. 




Me? Not so much.

Aw, crap. Mom fail.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

DGri said...

Can't.stop.laughing!

Sara said...

All I can say is Amen to both Whitney and Dani's comments. HAHAHAAHHAA!!!

Get Busy Living said...

Haha! I can totally relate. Every picture I try to get with my 2 year old son is epic fail. He is screaming, crying, or failing his arms around and I have a scowl on my face every time. following your blog from Get Busy Living http://elizabethhermesch.blogspot.com/