Those not listed in the below post are still LOVED and FAVORITE. I just don't have any pictures with you from lately, which means we need to do something together SOON. (Hint, my birthday is next week and I love having visitors! I also bake cookies for people who come to visit!)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I have to admit, I get a little self-conscious trying to start a blog post, feeling a little like I'm back in 10th grade english and I can't figure out that perfect start to my essay! So pardon my inability to string a bunch of thoughts all together into one coherent "post"...
Anyway, I've been wanting to make a special post ever since it became my FAVORITE month of the year! Since it is my favorite month, I wanted to share with everyone some of my favorite people, who have brough sunshine into my life this last month!
- First on the list, in honor of my bro-in-law Jake graduating, I have to say he's one of my favorite people! I'm a big fan of his french toast! Here Jake is in all his splendor, in his coolest "shants" ever and his flame apron. What a stud!
- My family, of course, is always a FAVORITE! I've been able to travel up North quite often in the last little while, and I've been so grateful for the love and support they've been giving me! They even dare to be seen in public with me when I'm told I have a fat neck, now that's dedication! It feels great to always have best friends in my wonderful sisters. We've had some crazy and fun times lately! If only Jaylene was close to spend time with us too! We miss her oh so much.
- I was so blessed in high school to have such good friends, and I'm so lucky that I am able to keep in contact with so many of them still! It's so great to get together and see the many accomplishments in their lives and be blessed with their friendship and laugther still! And sorry Brooke's head is chopped off -- that's what we get for putting the camera on the playground?
- Also my favorite, Erica's Farah Faucet hair! She is setting off fire alarms all over, baby, she's so HOT!
- You would also think that Josh would be on my list... Well, he's not. And that's only because he is really only my imaginary husband and I can't EVER get any pictures of him, nor does he dare be seen in public with me! I guess, he can still be a favorite...
- And lastly, my very favorite, is Evelyn, a.k.a. Deb. Here she is, slowly raising her fist to her chin, thinking of floating with seahorses.
(I'm like Nancy Kerrigan on the rollerblades, seriously!)
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
The future Mr. and Mrs. Atkinson!!!
I have had my next post planned out since I got to see some of my best friends in the world this monday (I guess that makes me obsessed when I plan out days in advance what I'm going to post about) BUT I was just uploading some pictures from my camera when I came across these beauties and couldn't help myself and jumped ahead to post this. Lexi and Hayden have won my heart forever. Brooke and Sara, you girls are experts in the cute kid department!
Maybe in 20 years or so Hayden will have a Cousin Lund, eh?