Tuesday, July 01, 2008

OUR NEW PLACE!!!
We did it! We are now looking forward to being house-poor! I think this might make us semi-grown-ups. Yeah, that's scary.


I know, I know, our apartment was just so great, how could we ever leave these things:
1. Moldy, rotting bathroom ceiling. It's all the rage these days, I know you wish you had one.
2. 400 pound 4 year old living upstairs. At least that's how large he sounds when he jumps off furniture and runs around at 1 in the morning.
3. Kids target-practicing their golf swing with our bedroom window.
4. Neighbor that parks WAY too close to Josh's car every day.
5. 2 minutes of hot water.
Call us crazy, but we're thinking this owning thing might be an improvement!
And because I knew you were all wondering, YES we will be having plenty of parties. But you only get invited if you come help us paint our giant, 2 story wall! (Josh's neck is ALMOST tall enough to reach, but just not quite!)






16 comments:

Jaci said...

wow! what a cute place? I am so happy for you. Owning a place is so fun. I'm sure you will love it. Being house poor rocks! :)

Seth and Brittney said...

Holy cow guys, you're getting a house! When are you moving? Where is the place? ...so we know where to go when we visit! ;)

Laura said...

Hey Becca! Yes, I am a "Blog Stalker" and I found you! Congrats on the house! I miss you, we need a visit. My blog is wildeandcrazyfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Love ya!

camilleandgregsorensen said...

Way exciting! We're hoping to buy something soon too- and I can't wait to leave the renting scene behind. Where is this beautiful specimen?

Jocelyn said...

Yeay, we got houses! I want to see yours!

Som & Sot said...

Hey Becca! Your place looks cute. I swear I've seen it before but I can't put my finger on where it's located.

Matt & Nat said...

How fun but alot of work! I didn't know you were buying a house. So tell me all the details.

Evelyn said...

Love, Love, still love.

SMILES2ALL said...

thats so cool that you guys bought a house!! Where are you moving to? hope all goes well with the move.

Todd & Melissa Titensor said...

Cute! I love it. Now we need to see what the inside looks like. When do you guys get to make the move?

-Dani said...

BECCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You're a big kid now. Can I come over to play?

Oh, and pick me, pick me! I love to paint!

MWAH!

*C said...

Super cute!! Congrats on being home owners!!! I want to be invited to parties but I couldn't reach much more than the bottom corner of the wall and wouldn't be much help, so can you make an exception?!!

J & A said...

So happy for you! I know you're jealous that I'm practically moving into your old apartment. You can come visit me when you get sick of nice and new things.

M & M Brenchley family said...

Congrats guys! Have so much fun decorating the new place, and I know you're gonna miss the ole' apartment one of these days!! Or not.

Angela, Grady & Boys said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! And it looks way cute too! So where did you end up? (location)

Jaci said...

Becca-boo, I want more info on your town home community can you email me? jaciudy(at)gmail?
I tried to google it, but no luck. I am stunned that I don't have your number or email address! what's up with that? :)