Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waaah.

Who needs tropical vacations when we can have surgery???


We L-O-V-E to spend any extra cash on Josh's 80-year-old broken body.  After all, we have to keep his flawless exterior looking, well... flawless.

So, since Josh has spent his week like this:


Weston has spent his week like this:


Oh, and I've spent my week curled up in the corner in fetal position crying just as much as Weston.  But Josh failed to get a picture of that, seeing as he only has one arm.   Can anyone say mom/wife fail?

Does it make me a bad person that I am reeeeeally looking forward to Weston going to daycare tomorrow?  Does it make me an even worse person that I'm thinking about leaving him there for a few weeks and/or trading him for one of her easier children???

Here's to improvement this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best picture ever.

Whitney said...

I know that you want to trade for Katie, but I won't let you. Will cookies help instead?