Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What, you miss me???

I seem to forget to post.  In my defense, I have been extremely busy with the following:

*** Jumping up and down that Ev moved back to Utah so now I have someone close by!  Thank you for moving to P.G.

*** Taking pictures of this handsome stud:  (girls, he's taken...)  He is sending this one out as his graduation announcement.  (kidding?)


*** Attending URKA's graduation, congrats!  Since no graduation is complete without a giant pineapple....


*** Calling everyone I know to remind them that it is my birthday this month!  I turn 19 finally!  (Yes, 25 sounds horrible, so I've reverted back a few years in my maturity level for the next little while...)  Actually, I've only reminded Josh every day that I demand angel food cake and a full 24 hours of pampering and exclusive attention from him.  

Yeah, I really haven't been busy.  Instead I spend my days daydreaming about the beautiful California beach -- I'll be seeing you soon!!!!

6 comments:

Rosi Howell said...

when is your b-day? I thought u only celebrated it ur anniv on May!!!!!

Laurel said...

Welcome Back! I expect more news out of you in the future missy!

Miss Heather said...

My dearest sister, Becca. I love your guts. And I'm so happy you are my sister. And you're a really great photographer. AND I just wanted to say that. Meh.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

How funny. You are hilarious. I miss you and your bum.

Evelyn said...

I will give you five dollars to come up with a caption for Jeremy's pictures involving the word 'Satan'. and 'fierce.'

Lille and Timmy said...

OMG Becca, like, I totally love your blog! :) Just read about your high school excursion, and like, it was totally LOL.
But seriously, I enjoy reading your blog, it's pretty awesome.