Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back to the real world...

Now that I  successfully infiltrated the scary world of high school once again and managed to win the hearts of millions of teens... back to life!  Tour was... a little overwhelming, a little annoying and mostly tiring, but I could not complain about the 80 degree weather out in CA!  I miss it dearly.  Josh pretended not to miss me, but when I came home he was wearing one of my shirts that smells like me.... Okay that's a lie, but we can all pretend, it's a funny image!
Next, I must apologize for the lack of funniness in this post -- don't want to disappoint my eager 'viewers?', but I will blame it on the fact that I am hung over from entirely too much sleep this last week.  
Before I left for CA I had the opportunity to spend time behind the lens with my good friends the Ireys -- Tawnie wanted some new pictures of them together (they've been married 5 years!  Where has the time gone????), and Dan was a good sport and managed to smile and stay upbeat after working all night and coming straight to do the photos.  Anyway, here's sharing how good looking they are!!


4 comments:

*C said...

those pics look great becca! great job! :) love them!

Sara said...

Awesome job on the pictures Becca! they look great! I love the colors.

Jaci said...

you are great Becca! I love these pics!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Cute cute. It helps to have cute subjects though, huh?! LOVE YOU!