Monday, September 01, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

Today's rain seemed to be an echo of the way my heart has felt this last week.  However, I also feel that after the rain comes the blessings of the rain... Now I just have to wait for the blessings.

It is kind of ironic that I just blogged about Josh's crime-fighting abilities -- they really need to kick in now!  Friday while I was at work my office was ransacked and my wallet and camera were stolen!  I feel so violated!  What a pain it has been to cancel all my bank accounts and credit cards, not to mention I have to get new insurance cards, a new drivers license and library card!  Not to mention I was only 4 stamps away from getting a FREE MEAL at Cafe Rio!  So to whoever stole my life -- YOU JERK!

That being said, I'll move on.  Josh is thrilled, to say the least, that football season has arrived!
  Saturday we had some friends over to watch the Utah v. Michigan and BYU v. Northern Iowa games and we have started training Alondra at an early age where her allegiance should lie.  If she isn't the cutest thing...

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow, Becca! I'm so sorry! Tell Josh he needs to take up investigative work and that is his first mission. CSI and everything!

Evelyn said...

yeesh, stupid, stupid, STUPID robber. At least he won't go to heaven. Luv ya!!

Zane, Brooke, and Lexi said...

Hey Becca! I finally decided to join the blogging world!! How are things!