Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

My lovely sis, Jay-meister and her adoring husband, Steve-o have been approved for adoption!!! They would be the most adoring, wonderful parents. And that child would be spoiled rotten by the coolest Aunt ever! I want for Christmas/Valentines/Independence Day/Thanksgiving is a little niece or nephew ankle-biter, people! Is that too much to ask? Anyway, since I have adoring fans and blog-stalkers that span the universe, (and really, I secretly wish I did) I thought I would post a link to their adoption site --Go ahead, spread the word... perhaps you know of someone who is looking for them!

3 comments:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Hmm... that link didn't work! Hey, I told my friend Taylee what a good photographer you were and that she should get a hold of you for her wedding. She doesn't want any editing or anything, just someone to snap some pictures. Anywho, I told her to look at your blog because you take cute pics. See you! :)

Evelyn said...

What a good, supportive sister you are. I'm going to hit you in the head with a bowl.
They won't let me be an aunt, will they?

Sarah said...

Great post Becca! We will keep them in our prayers. Adoption is such a blessing.